** Built To Order Please Allow 4-5 Weeks **
Vortech Complete System with V-3 H67B Supercharger and Air/Air Charge Cooler, Black Finish
The FT86 Platform is known for the fun to drive car, its one of the most exciting things to come in years! But with one thing most people feel like its missing... More Power!!
Vortech has a legendary history of improved performance throught efficient boost, Their team of engineers have designed a kit to make your car more enjoyable to drive. Vortech's has done an excellent job at the design, detail and exection which exceeds OEM Standards for a look you will want to show off to your buddies at a car show or track.
Wether you manual or automatic this is the kit you want to boost your Scion Frs/Subaru BRZ and take it the next level of performance with the centrifugal superchargings system from Vortech.
Complete systems include a calibration upgrade and all necessary fuel components to boost your FR-S/BRZ to 294HP and 210 lb-ft torque with 9PSI at the factory redline. This includes a replacement MAP sensor and Ecutek programmer to re-flash the ECU with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Calibration for both manual and automatic vehicles is available and 50-State emissions legal under CARB E.O. D-213-34.
- Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9 PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line. Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
- All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
Installation time is rated at 4-6 hours.
See Scion/Subaru Installation Manuals for installation instructions.