KW was founded in 1995 and at the beginning, it only consisted of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications. For many years, KW has been the epitome of premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide.