• Patented Sprintex S5-210 1.0L twin screw compressor.
• High efficiency water-to-air intercooler system incorporating Laminova® heat exhangers (optional).
• S5-335 1.5L supercharger upgrade now available (p/n 265A1001, 265A1003. 16-22psi).
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY*
• 41% more horsepower
• 191 WHP stock to 270 WHP supercharged
• 58% more torque
• 121 lb/ft stock to 192 lb/ft supercharged
• 6 to 12psi of boost depending on pulley choice.
• Requires premium fuel (91+).
• Non-intercooled and intercooled versions available.
• 12mo/12,000mi. limited warranty.
• *Performance results may vary based on vehicle condition, modifications, etc.
EASE OF INSTALL
• Completely bolt-on
• Self-contained oiling – no need for external oil lines
• Fully integrated supercharger system
• Average install time of 6-8 hours
OEM STANDARD & STYLE
• Engineered and tested to OEM specifications
• Uses stock air filter housing
• Completely reversible
• For manual and automatic transmissions
• High-quality materials and finishes
• Patented Sprintex S5-210 twin screw compressor for more power at lower RPM and a flatter torque curve.
• OEM quality Laminova® heat exchangers standard on intercooled version.
• 2012 onwards on Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86
**OPTIONAL ALIENTECH PLUG & PLAY TUNER**
Alientech™ Plug-and-Play Tuner by Sprintex®. Sprintex go to great lengths to ensure the quality, durability, and ease of installation and maintenance of patented twin-screw superchargers and systems. All supercharger units are run on a SAE J1723 test bench. Sprintex superchargers and systems are all built within ISO quality standards.