Raceseng Tug strap Black FRS / BRZ / 86
NOTE: Item is currently on backorder from Raceseng, expect longer turn-around times.
Tug Strap is our version of what a front mount race recovery and towing device should be. Designed with proper fitment. Designed to fit and function, the Tug Strap is our take on a proper tow hook strap.
• Available in black webbing and patch with gray embroidery
• Available in red webbing and patch with black embroidery
• Utilizes the factory tow hook mount for seamless install
• Capable of 4,500lb straight pull
• CNC machined 7000 series billet aluminum mount
• Premium grade 2" wide polyester webbing
• Woven nylon patch with embroidery
Tug Strap features a nylon embroidered banner that has been anointed with the Raceseng name on one side, our icon on the other. The choice is always yours, show us your favorite side.
For a minimal reveal look, the Tug Strap can be tucked behind the front bumper, leaving just the patch peaking out from the bumper.
For the full reveal look, the whole length of the strap can be exposed. This is also the use case for when the strap is being used for towing.
HOW DOES IT MOUNT?
Simply thread the strap mount into the tow hook location of the chassis. Installation requires no drilling of your bumper beam and utilizes the factory tow hook mount for a seamless install.
The strap mount is cnc machined from a 7000 series billet aluminum mount and was specifically designed and engineered to fit the chassis.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION GUIDE
HOW TO: SLOT THE TOW HOOK COVER
If you want to slot your tow hook cover, click the button below for our slotting guide.
CLICK HERE FOR SLOTTING GUIDE