JDL Turbo Kit w/ UEL Manifold V2 - Build A Kit
If you are looking for a truly complete forced induction solution for your FRS/BRZ/86 then you have come to the right place! Welcome to the newly revised JDL Auto Design V2 Turbo system. It's compact and simple to install design makes it easy for the DIY individual with basic hand tools to participate in the gratification one gets from modifying their vehicle. The JDL Auto Design Turbo system is the answer everyone expresses about the twin platforms OEM power levels. Simply push the GO GO pedal and effortlessly the nimble chassis accelerates with ample eagerness. Nothing says you mean business more than the sight of that pronounced intercooler sitting behind the grill like a caged animal ready to attack. Just add a tune to any of our many variations and your car will take on a whole new attitude! If you do not already have a tuning solution we have you covered there too. Just let us know what we can do to assist you in reaching your performance goals by giving us a call. No matter the power goals we have you covered!
*** We highly recommend calling us (FREE) for a full overview and to find your specific needs!
*** International Customers - please email us for a custom shipping quote
GT28 Journal Bearing (350+)
- 360 journal bearing system
- Ideal for everyday conditions on stock block.
GT2860R (250-360 Hp)
- Water + Oil cooled.
- Ball Bearing Turbo.
- Safe for stock block
- Ideal for aggressive driving conditions (Track, Autocross, Drift)
GTX2860R (200-400 hp)
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs.
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio over traditional GT compressor wheel designs.
- Forged, fully-machined compressor wheel featuring next gen aerodynamics.
- Faster Spool time compared to GT version.
- Recommended for those seeking higher boost levels.
- Dual ball bearing, oil & water-cooled CHRA.
GTX2867R (275-480 hp)
- Same standard features as GTX2860R
- Not ideal for stock block.
- For those looking for max gains possible.
(Garrett GTX30 series available although not listed in the drop down menus as prices vary within this series, please call for this upgrade)
Pre-Welded Oil Pan:
- Pre-welded option is 100% bolt on with no welding needed
- If you opt out of pre-welded option you will need to weld in yourself on existing or new oil pan.
- Oil pan silicone needed link: Here
- 3 bar sensor is most recommended by tuners.
- 4 option available if your tuner recommended 4 bar vs 3 bar.
Hot Side Coating - Thermal Coating:
- Not required , but makes it look cool and be cool.
- Benefits those who are aggressively using their car to lower overall engine bay temps.
** There are multiple color options for thermal coating. If you have a special request contact us.
Cold side Coating:
- Not required.
- Benefits those who are aggressively using their car to lower overall engine temps.
- Helps keep intake temps colder overall.
*** you can request your IC to be a different color (black) and the pipe to be red for example - Just mention the specs in the notes upon check out.
- Open dump is the standard version.
- Open dump has a decreased spool time vs recirculated option.
- Recirculated option is quite and more manageable for daily driving.
- Open dump requires you to cut a part of your skid plate for dump tube.
- 2.5 standard for everything stock to aftermarket.
- If you have a custom 3in overpipe select this option.
Charge Pipe Routing:
- V2 Option requires you to preform one of these:
A. Removal of front crash bar.
B. Cut/modify current crash bar to work with inter-cooler piping.
C. Purchase aftermarket "Drift Bar"
- No Cut option will route intercooler piping around meaning no cutting required.
- JDL 304 U.S. Stainless Steel Tubular Runners that are Mandrel Bent with an Investment Cast Merge Collector in an Unequal Length Configuration. Each runners wall thickness is 0.0140" for unsurpassed strength and no need for turbo support brackets that are indicative of weak manifold materials
- 39mm PTE wastegate flange
- JDL 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe
- JDL 39mm PTE Stainless Steel Dump Tube VTA (Optional upgrade Available to a Re-circulated System for an Incognito Sound Level)
- JDL Aluminum Intake powder coated chrome as standard for a clean look and easy to clean
- Turbosmart 38mm Wastegate with a 7psi spring
- Turbosmart 38mm Vee Port PRO BOV (Black)
- JDL Short Path Aluminum Intercooler piping (powder coated Chrome) with all couplers and T-bolt Clamps
- JDL Compact Intercooler in base system (Long Route Intercooler upgrade option available for those seeking a "no-cut" OEM crash beam solution) Standard intercooler color is raw aluminum with a black JDL logo, Black heat dissipating coating is available as an upgrade with silver JDL logo (Please call for this upgrade)
- Stainless Steel Turbo Feed Oil Lines and weld-in oil pan fitting for oil drainback (Pre-welded OEM oil pans available as an upgrade for a Plug-and-Play solution and further ease of installation)
- Optional thermal ceramic coating in Titanium, Black, Silver (2000F continuous for Silver, 1800F Continuous for Bronze and Titanium, 2300F Continuous for Black)
- All hardware, hoses, gaskets, included in all variations so there is no need to source more parts after you purchase a system
Special Order Notes
All manifolds, hot part kits, custom intercooler kits, and full turbo kits are built upon order unless otherwise stated items are in stock. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of said parts. Build times are also subject to change without notice depending on current workload. If you have any questions or would like to discuss custom options please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Special Ordered / Built to Order - RESTOCKING FEES up to 25% will be applied if canceled.