The Spec kit is no different than the GT2860RS V2 kit, preselected is the most common options including Recirc WG. It is packaged at a better price for a limited time. See more details below. This kit saves money over the "build a kit". Price it out both ways to see for yourself - Don't miss out on this deal.
JDL Turbo (Spec Kit) GT2860RS Kit w/UEL Manifold
The Spec Kit preselects two of the most popular options offered to help lower build time and make you’re buying experience easier. This kit only comes only comes with the Garret GT2860RS turbo option while having your wastegate recruited back into your exhaust system.
Welcome to the newly revised JDL Auto Design 2860RS Spec Turbo Kit. It's compact and simple to install design makes it easy for the DIY individual with basic hand tools to participate in the gratification one gets from modifying their vehicle. The JDL Auto Design Turbo system is the answer everyone expresses about the twin platforms OEM power levels. Nothing says you mean business more than the sight of that pronounced intercooler sitting behind the grill like a caged animal ready to attack. Just add a tune to any of our many variations and your car will take on a whole new attitude! If you do not already have a tuning solution we have you covered there too. Just let us know what we can do to assist you in reaching your performance goals by giving us a call. No matter the power goals we have you covered!
*** International Customers - please email us for a custom shipping quote
GT2860RS (320-400 hp) Depending on Fuel and mods
- Water + Oil cooled.
- Ball Bearing Turbo.
- Safe for stock block
- Balanced turbo that’s perfect for street and track.
- Only available in recirculated option which is quiet and more manageable for daily driving.
Pre-Welded Oil Pan:
- Pre-welded option is 100% bolt on with no welding needed
- If you opt out of pre-welded option you will need to weld in yourself on existing or new oil pan.
- Oil pan silicone needed link: Here
- 3 bar sensor is required for tuning.
- 4 bar option available if your tuner prefers 4 bar.
Hot Side Coating - Thermal Coating:
- Benefits those who are aggressively using their car to lower overall engine bay temps.
- Ideal for those concerned about overall engine bay temps.
Cold side Coating:
- Benefits those who are aggressively using their car to lower overall engine temps.
- Helps keep intake temps colder overall.
- Available only in 2.5" and 3"
- JDL 304 U.S. Stainless Steel Tubular Runners that are Mandrel Bent with an Investment Cast Merge Collector in an Unequal Length Configuration. Each runners wall thickness is 0.0140" for unsurpassed strength and no need for turbo support brackets that are indicative of weak manifold materials
- Stainless Steel Turbo Feed Oil Lines and weld-in oil pan fitting for oil drain back (Pre-welded OEM oil pans available as an upgrade for a Plug-and-Play solution and further ease of installation)
- Optional thermal ceramic coating in Black & Bronze (1800F Continuous for Bronze, 2300F Continuous for Black)
- All hardware, hoses, gaskets, included in all variations so there is no need to source more parts after you purchase a system
Special Order Notes
This kit will also ship quicker than the standard custom build time.