Special Order. Fortune Auto Coilovers are made to order. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks before the product is shipped. Subject to cancelation fees.
Fits 2022+ GR86/BRZ
Specs for this specific coilover kit:
- 6k Front Spring Rate, 7k Rear Spring Rate (Recommended)
- Pillowball Front Top Mount
- Aluminum Rear Top Mount
- Includes 2 Front and 2 Rear Coilovers (Full Set)
- Spring Inside Diameter (60 mm ID)
- Spring Outside Diameter (82 mm ID)
- Coilover Shaft Thickness (20 mm)
Fortune Auto Coilovers 500 Series Feature:
- 24 Way Adjustable Dampers with T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Front Camber Plates
- Designed and assembled in the USA (Richmond, VA)
- Requires a 2-3 week build time from the time of order
- We are an direct and authorized Fortune Auto Dealer so these come with a 5 year warranty
- Rebuildable and revalveable in Richmond, VA when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil, Digressive Piston Technology and Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
Everyday driveability with occasional track use
For our customers who like to drive their car on the street, maintain a comfortable ride and occasionally hit the track, these Fortune Auto 500 Series coilovers were specifically designed for you. Researched on the race track, these coilovers were designed to offer exceptional handling performance while not breaking your back on the street and offering a comfortable ride. The magic is in the special piston technology that allows for stiff low speed compression/rebound force such as roll, dive and squat to give incredible handling. However, at fast stroke (high speed bumps), the suspension becomes softer for ultimate comfort and ride quality.
Standard Springs vs Swift Springs
Fortune Auto offers a Swift Spring upgrade for all 4 springs. The advantage of Swift springs is they are faster reacting and more compliant than a traditional spring so they are ultimately more responsive and offer a more comfortable ride. Swift springs also have a magnetic steel alloy that is lightweight and has fewer coils which means less un-sprung weight and more suspension stroke. Swift springs have been used by top racing teams and we highly recommend them.
All coilovers need to be rebuilt at one point or another. Many less expensive coilovers aren't rebuildable so when they wear out you simply have to replace them with a whole new set. For others, they could be rebuildable but you would need to send them overseas and likely not have them back for weeks. Fortune Auto coilovers are rebuildable and they service them in their facility in Richmond, VA with super fast turn around times. Here's the recommended interval:
- Track use only - Rebuild every 1000 track miles
- Mixed use - Rebuild every 15,000 to 30,000 miles
- No Track use - Rebuild every 60,000 miles
So what goes into a rebuild at Fortune Auto?
- Disassembly and inspection of shocks
- Cleaning of dirty exterior parts
- Replacement of worn shims and o-rings
- Nitrogen refill to spec
- Refill with Amsoil synthetic shock oil
Rebuild services do not include fixing or replacing damaged parts such as bent shafts, torn boots or other broken parts outside of warranty. Cost of replacing or repairing damaged parts will be determined at the time of rebuild and explained to you.
So how much is a rebuild? $55 per corner for a coilover rebuild and dyno, and $100 per corner for a coilover re-valve and dyno. Please note that Fortune Auto only rebuilds, warranties and services coilovers when purchased through an authorized dealer
Optional Rear Adjustment Extenders
Designed for vehicles that are inaccessible in the rear due to rear seats or trunk liner, these extenders replace the knobs on the rear of the shocks. Simply attach the extender and make adjustments without having to remove panels or rear seats.
2-3 week built time - hand built to order in Richmond, VA